For all refugees from the old Beeb Food Boards
Chill out and chat with the foodie community or swap top tips.
NOTE: CHATTERBOX IS IN THIS FORUM
Moderators: karadekoolaid, THE MOD TEAM, Stokey Sue, Gillthepainter
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:41 am
Oh, so very, very sorry. Many condolences to Mr Rats and all the family.
Whatever will be, her heart will always be in Northumberland.
- Posts: 333
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:49 am
Really sad to hear this news, just as she seemed to be recovering.
My best wishes to all her family - they must have had a terrible few months this year.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:33 pm
I e just seen this on Facebook. So sad, condolences to her family and friends, and I do hope she gets her Woodlands resting place.
- Posts: 3465
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 am
- Location: near some lakes
I shall be sending a card today on behalf of all Sakkers and Wildies friends to the family home in France for us.
Haven't heard anything about donations or final wishes, but if I do, I'll let you know.
- Posts: 2602
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 pm
- Location: North West London
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:38 pm
So sad when it looked she was beating the infection .. RIP Joan and condolences to her loving family xxx
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:46 pm
- Posts: 5995
- Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:02 pm
- Location: Stoke Newington, London
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:55 pm
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:16 pm
Just seen this, a shock when she seemed to be recovering.
My sincere condolences to all the family.
- Posts: 3036
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:58 am
- Location: Wiltshire
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:19 am
- Location: East Anglia
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:14 am
- Location: el reno OK
So very sad to hear this. Condolences for her family.
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:07 pm
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 pm
- Location: Penrith
And from me....
Food, felines and fells (in no particular order)
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:45 pm
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:03 pm
- Posts: 2515
- Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 pm
- Location: Clayton-le-Woods
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:19 pm
Couldn't respond yesterday, as this machine seemed to be on a go-slow, but do pass on my condolences to the family.
GrasshopperSpring ventures forth to plant the grain
And Summer dries the straw.
Autumn gathers in the harvest
And Winter shuts the door.
Return to Food Chat & Chatterbox
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Suffs and 6 guests