Register

TV Crazy Delicious Ch.4 Tues 8pm

For all refugees from the old Beeb Food Boards :-)
Chill out and chat with the foodie community or swap top tips.
NOTE: CHATTERBOX IS IN THIS FORUM

Moderators: karadekoolaid, THE MOD TEAM, Stokey Sue, Gillthepainter

TV Crazy Delicious Ch.4 Tues 8pm

Postby jeral » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:16 pm

Cooks create new mix & match combos around a star ingredient for stage 1 and another for stage 2, then a feast representing a well known dish, a re-imagining that's more than just deconstruction. All needing both good flavour and presentation.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/crazy-delicious

I've just caught up and find it enjoyable (no serious quibbles). The next episode is #5, although earlier ones are on All 4.

Site Admin

Re: TV Crazy Delicious Ch.4 Tues 8pm

Postby Sakkarin » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:55 pm

I've got it recorded and flipped through the first one, and it all looked a bit silly. Didn't really "sit down and watch it", so may give it another chance and have another look, if I didn't delete it.

Postby jeral » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:15 pm

Some of the things the cooks devise are quite ingenious - if you can get past the infantile set and pretentious premise of "cooking for the gods", who I suspect will nick some of the better ideas. I can't see many at home wanting to nick the combos, but might some of the presentations.

Postby scullion » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:37 am

Sakkarin wrote:I've got it recorded and flipped through the first one, and it all looked a bit silly. Didn't really "sit down and watch it", so may give it another chance and have another look, if I didn't delete it.

snap - i watched about fifteen minutes of the recorded episode and then deleted it - and the series record setting - life is too short and there's too much else to watch.

Postby Pepper Pig » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:05 am

I watched half of the first one and did the same. As my dad would say "I don't like my food messed about with".

Return to Food Chat & Chatterbox