Register

Jose Andres

For all refugees from the old Beeb Food Boards :-)
Chill out and chat with the foodie community or swap top tips.
NOTE: CHATTERBOX IS IN THIS FORUM

Moderators: karadekoolaid, THE MOD TEAM, Stokey Sue, Gillthepainter

Jose Andres

Postby Joanbunting » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:29 pm

One of my favourite programmes is The Food Chain on BBC World Service. Today they announced the winner of the 2018 Food and Farming Awards. Today they announced the winner of their sponsored category in the 2018 Food and Farming Awards.

It's worth a listen - especially for you Member 461!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3cswpml
Cooking for those you care about is the most profound expression of love - Anne-Sophie Pic

Re: Jose Andres

Postby Alexandria » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Joan, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow ! He is an incredibly amazing Genius & Humanitarian ..

I have eaten in several of his restaurants in Washington D.C., his Three Michelin Star The Bazaar in Los Angeles and his Miami Beach venue ..

It is a small world, and his Godfather is an American, New York City Expat, Bob Guggenheimer, a retired Airforce Veteran, who served on the Madrid, Torrejón de Ardoz Airforce Base ..

He employed the father and the uncle of José, and thus, the father of José honored him with being his Godfather ..

I have met José in Spain as well, at the Madrid Fusion Trade Fair years ago ..

Thank you for posting his Video .. I adore his T.V. Series, " Made in Spain " .. It is quite extraordinary .. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

All my best and have a lovely evening ..

:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave
Barcelona, soulful & spirited, filled with fine art, amazing architecture, profoundly steeped in culture & history, and it engages all your senses, and food fancies.

Return to Food Chat & Chatterbox